发表于 2014-10-23 13:24:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-23 13:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-23
Physic: 8 of Wands +
Mind: 7 of Swords –
Spirit: 2 of Pentacles –

Till now, one neutral news I don’t know whether it’s good or not, I just need some information and make the most suitable choice.

Short circuit of my mind, it’s a kind of feeling that I can’t think anything.

The main role in these spread are utensils not human beings. There are too many wands, swords and pentacles.
Their colors are similar, yellow, orange or red, which means rational thinking and action.

The only lack element is water. But the decision I need to make has the less effect by emotion.

8, 7, 2. The numbers are decreasing. The trend shows that, I tend to return to my mind, and will have a new start.

I have too much idea and with the effect of 8 of wands, I will try my best to do. Life is full of challenges, which we need to have patient and perseverance to face. Don’t just have a brief period of enthusiasm, it’s time that need to make decision and keep holding on. Even though the situation is stable, I can still make development. Come up with some new idea. Find some opportunities. And be a better me.

My physic tells me:
Use your energy to do what you want. There are many things to do, try to focus and complete them effectively.
My mind tells me:
Once you make a decision, keep it. Don’t change it often, don’t hesitate. Trust yourself, and keep doing it.
My spirit tells me:
Don’t be afraid to change. You have the ability and opportunities to change. Do it. And you will see you can.
发表于 2014-10-23 20:03:24 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-24
Physic: 9 of swords –
Mind: The Lover –
Spirit: Queen of Cups –

All cards are reversed.
There are only two elements in the spread----wind and water. That shows the uncertainty of the situation.
9 and 6, they are upside down. Try to make some changes, then you will be different. Or it can also means the things are uncertain. 6 and 9 can make upside down to be another one easily.
Main colors from dark blue to light blue. Things will be more and more promising and clear enough.

The man in 9 of Swords feels scared and is trying to avoid nightmare which is imagined by himself. Because it is come from his mind, it’s hard for him to get rid of it. The lovers communicate with each other, but the reversed even stresses the seemingly communication between them. The queen of cups sits peacefully, staring her cup intently, which means she is concentrated on what she’s doing. However, the reversion also means the uncertainty of the present situation. Therefore, she needs to get more information about it.

The fact is there, not change. And I just scare myself. I got seemingly information from others, but I just shake by hearing it. Don’t make decision easily unless collect enough information and know much enough about it. Don’t need to be afraid. You will never know unless you do.

My physic tells me:
Don’t trouble yourself too much. Take it easy. The hardest thing to get rid of it’s the nightmare made by yourself.
My mind tells me:
Stop hovering around the surface information. Try to know it deeply.
My spirit tells me:
The deficit information makes you uncertain. Then, try to know more to sure yourself. The last two wind elements tells you to be rational, then collect enough information to analyze and try to avoid emotion while you are making decision.
发表于 2014-10-24 19:37:20 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-25
Physic: 2 of Wands +
Mind: Ace of Swords –
Spirit: 10 of Cups –

The spread gives me a feeling of impulsion, making pushing to do something.
Orange, yellow and white, all of them are showing rational thinking. The white also means pure energy.
2, 1, 10. Make a choice and go, but don’t forget to return to mind. Then can get the happy ending.

The man holding one wand and a ball of the world, showing that he’s made the decision. It also means it’s time to make choice. The sword in the middle, using whose rational and institute to judge if the thing work or not. Then come to 10 of Cups. It shows happy ending, but it also means there will be some limitations. Water and 10 (even number) are show the passive attribution of this card.
Sometimes, when you have choices, you will hesitate. Then just decide a way and follow it until the end.

My physic tells me:
Focusing is a good thing. Keep it and don’t move.
My mind tells me:
Except for analyzing the present circumstance, you also need to consider what will happen in the future. Don’t treat it lightly when you think you’ve held some information.
My spirit tells me:
Your situation is very well. But don’t neglect the limitations, don’t be afraid to face it because you have backup.
发表于 2014-10-25 17:14:26 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

Keep up the good work
发表于 2014-10-25 18:01:42 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-27 00:14:05 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-26
Physic: 3 of Swords +
Mind: Death –
Spirit: 2 of Pentacles –

No zuo no die….
Stay up for reading novels, even very tired. And need to watch the competitions whole day. Once staying up, the whole energy seems to be exhausted.

3 of Swords shows the fatigue. Then death means need a new start. 2 of pentacles tells that try to get rid of the decadent situation. All in all, after doing this, get to know that the health is very important. I can’t do anything without a good sleep.

My physic tells me:
Go to sleep now!!
My mind tells me:
A decadent period has gone.
My spirit tells me:
Balance work and entertainment. Don’t disturb the normal life.
发表于 2014-10-27 00:22:38 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-27 15:48:47 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

本版积分规则

美图秀

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表