注册“中塔塔罗网”
收听

Frances' Tarot Dairy

33 18637
2014-10-28
Physic: 5 of Pentacles –
Mind: 3 of Swords –
Spirit: The World +

I feel some confused when a first glance. Why I always draw the pentacle cards and swords card. And it’s not the first time I draw 5 of pentacles and 3 of swords.
5,3,21=5,3,2+1=3. After a dynamic situation, it will become peace.
Two people are passing through the church, showing the difficult time of them. And it also means some obstructions, especially means the physical situation. The 3 swords insert a heart. It shows hurts and tiredness. It’s too fatigue to deal with other things. But after some relaxing, it will recover and be good.

My physic tells me:
Take care. Even though your health improves, don’t be arrogant.
My mind tells me:
Don’t care too much about others’ saying. Be yourself and focus on your thing.
My spirit tells me:
Back to your peace mind, and relax.

Coach doesn't arrange me for the competition this year. Thank you for his understanding. And almost finish the paper? Dancing is very interesting. More people ask me for help by using tarot. Finish the presentation i care, and what a nice day~~~
发表于 2014-10-29 00:46:19 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

收听公众号,获得最专业的塔罗牌!
2014-10-29
Physic: Queen of Pentacles +
Mind: 7 of Wands –
Spirit: 4 of Cups +

What a wonderful day! When go to canteen, the waitress give more vegetable and two fried eggs. So great! I finish my paper and go out to Venetian for shopping. Then buy the “love” yogurt. Decide the Taiwan schedule with friends. Try to find couch host. Lalala~~

Queen of pentacles has a good mood and open-mind to embrace everything. 7 of Wands tries to challenge the present situation. And 4 of cups has more thoughts than action.
7, 4. One number wants to break through, the other wants stability. It’s contradictory. But never mind, queen of pentacles will deal with this problem.

I want to sleeeeeeeeep.
It’s the most mindless dairy I’ve written.
发表于 2014-10-30 01:32:24 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

是不是第一位用英语写塔罗日记的中塔人呢,小蝶好棒! enjoy it! :)
发表于 2014-12-13 15:21:01 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

It's a good idea to write tarot dairy in English, they can make you understand of the tarot better. keep doing this.
发表于 2014-12-13 15:30:59 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

本版积分规则

美图秀

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表