x
发表于 2009-12-1 23:30:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

回复 | 举报

收听公众号,获得最专业的塔罗牌!
该帖共收到 3 条回复!
楼主下面又多说了几句。

心智的成长就像一场场功课。画出一个三角形,画出一个圆,再加若干个不规则图形、一堆抛物线,我们的精力就会在兜转中荡失,于某个过去的尖角上“卡门”。

功课总是累人。学会了,下一次就懂得如何快速解答,就不会在河边再漫步徘徊。

没有“卡门”,没有那些不良相位,又怎么能够促使心智的成长,或者是物种的进化。就占星经验来说,很多能够实现理想的伟大人物,在他们的出生命盘中都会有些不良相位(很多都是比一般人多),但是指引他们往前迈进的,是这些“不良”的相位,而不是六分相或三分相这些“优良”的相位。(这样的例子应该是常被举出来——某个人的金星与冥王星成四分相,那么这个人在爱情的方面比较容易受到挫折,会因为某些人或某些事件而觉得受到伤害,但是这些挫折大部分都会反应在他的内心,不一定是跟某个人有特定的关系。而困难一再地以相同的面貌出现,这个人就可能会察觉到是他自己无意识地创造了这些困境,一旦突破了这个瓶颈,他就update啦!)

当然,良好的相位,那都是我们宿世带来的宝贝,例如那些三分相,往往象征着某种好运或是性格上某些天赋的优点和才能,而这些好处来得那么自然、直接,让人觉得好象是理所当然的,常常忽视了它的意义与价值。就因果的观点来看,三分相的相位表示这个人在过去世中已经学过了某些功课、做过某些善行,得到了爱心、谦逊、诚实、勇气等有点,也可以说是他正在享用着过去的努力所结下的果实。

幸好这一场功课并不是停滞于一时一事,我们在这一次水星逆行或者土天对冲中没有领会到的,苦恼也苦恼过了,痛苦也痛苦过了,也得背着这个缺陷,继续向前,直到有下一次机会,我们再碰上类似的事情,再去学习和成长。

于是,老灵魂会一再回来,旧伤会重新疼痛。代价真大,没错,但可以有机会继续自我成长,而不是停滞不前、耗费精力到无路可走,也算是能量不变中的一种流动性守恒吧。:)
发表于 2009-12-1 23:31:27 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

一份英文资料:susan-miller-astrologyzone

Susan Miller & the art of astrology
When astrology chose Susan Miller, she was an American teenager recuperating from a nerve injury which had debilitated her.  After a dozen years of exploring astrology in secret, she had an academic background in business and a great job in publishing. Today, Susan Miller is one of Web's most  popular star-gazers. Dancewithshadows.com traces Susan Miller's life and times.

"Venus and Neptune will waltz across a star-studded sky on February 14, 2005, and it will be a sight to behold! Venus will wear her most shimmering, glamorous gown and glitter brightly in the evening sky! Surely, this will be night for candlelight, for walking under the honeysuckle and for exchanging rings and promises.”

Astrology for the masses. A personalsed, human, way of looking at the stars and predicting future trends. A warm, caring way of writing. A non-technical way of presenting technical astrological information. Guarding you from evil, edging you to better days. Here is Susan Miller for you, eminent astrologer and columnist, author of several books on astrology and owner of the immensely popular website Astrologyzone.com. Any reader of pop astrology would be immediately able to recognise Susan Miller's style in the passage above. One of the early-day tech-savvy astrologers to venture into cyberspace, today, Susan Miller's Astrologyzone receives about 15 million page views and 6 million visitors per month.  

The success of both her website and her books has made Susan Miller a regular TV guest on such shows as 20/20 with John Stossel, The View with Barbara Walters, CBS' The Early Show, and The Other Half with Dick Clark and CNN's American Morning with Paula Zahn. Susan also teaches a free, eight-lesson astrology course on the Barnes & Noble University online.

Given the astounding success of Astrology Zone and her own career in astrology, one would that astrology was the career of choice for Susan Miller. But Susan laughs it away. "For my life's path, astrology chose me rather than me choosing astrology," says she.

No one in her family wanted Susan Miller to venture into astrology. Susan Miller (who currently lives in Manhattan, US) came to be born in a family of Italian descent. Her grand father came to New York City from Sicily in 1898 and set up a shop selling Italian delicacies. Later, he acquired a building to house his store and his apartments. His family and relatives moved into the building.

The Italian grandfather had passed away before Susan Miller was born. Long before Susan Miller was born, her mother took to astrology with the encouragement of her elder sister. She initially read her sister's books to see if she could find something to disprove. However, the more she studied, the more fascinated she became. In turn, Susan's mother passed her on her interest to Susan. But the mother was against Susan taking up a career in astrology, and would always discourage her in this regard.

Susan Miller was born with a defect in her left leg, which became worse by the time she was into her teens. She was hospitalised and during a surgery, a nerve was broken, paralyzing her left leg knee-downwards. In an attempt to solve one problem, the physicians had created another problem! She was advised to recto for over a year, during which electric stimulation treatments would be attempted. Doctors could not guarantee that Susan Miller would be cured with this treatment, but it was apparently the only possible solution.

"I could tell that he didn't know whether the treatment would fully restore my ability to walk. I was terribly disappointed to have to wear a brace on my leg after the operation. I was only 14, and wanted to look like everyone else," says Susan Miller.

A year after the operation, Susan wrote to Dell's Horoscope Magazine to find out what her horoscope chart said about her recovery chances. The editor of the magazine printed her letter and answered that she would walk normally again.

Says Susan: "I'm not sure if my mother would have told me I would never walk again. She is the most optimistic person on the planet. Probably she would have said that my chart showed I would need extensive treatment and that to get well I needed to focus my energies with great determination and dedication. Astrology, she taught me, was not destiny."

After Dell magazine published her letter, Susan Miller developed a serious fascination for learning astrology. She wanted to know more about the aspects the editor described in her chart. By now, Susan was 15. Her mother discouraged her, saying astrology requires an initial study of 12 years before she could scratch the surface. But Susan was insistent. Since she was recovering from the operations, she could not go to school any way. Susan Miller was determined to learn astrology.

Finally, Susan's mother relented and offered to teach her astrology, though with tough conditions: Susan Miller could read horoscopes for the family only until her mother thought Susan was ready. She was told that constant research and empirical observation was imperative and could not be rushed. Also, she was not to reveal her studies in astrology to anyone outside the family for 12 years.

So the studies started, and as the Dell editor predicted, Susan Miller recovered and started walking again. After graduating with a business degree, Susan started representing some commercial artists and photographers. She enjoyed her work tremendously, but on the secret side, Susan Miller continued to study astrology. It was only after a study of 20 years or so that she felt proficient enough in her career.

Now, Susan Miller started doing charts for many friends, with her mother's blessing. Like her mother, Susan never charged for those charts. With each passing year, Susan learned more and more...

One of Susan's friends at Warner Books used to praise her often on her knowledge in astrology. Soon, Susan Miler was writing her first book, The Astrology Book of Days: An Illustrated Perpetual Calendar, which was published by Warner Books in early 1996.

The same friend also helped Susan Miller to get an interview with the webmaster of the former Time Warner website Pathfinder, to write a predictive column on astrology. In December 1995, in the early days of the Net, Susan Miller launched her website, Astrology Zone, with every article penned by Susan. Later, in April 1999, she moved Astrology Zone to Disney's GO.com. Later, the site was moved to her own servers.

Given her hectic work and writing schedule, Susan Miller works on a tight schedule. She wakes at 5 AM, and goes to the gym to work out every alternate day for three hours. For the days in between, she does one hour of cardio. After that, she is at her desk, constantly writing. Susan Miller ends her day at midnight and often later.

There are two engineers, a designer, a publicist, a first and second editor and two assistants working full time on Astrologyzone,com. There are also several caring reader support people who can read and sort the reader mail.

Astrology, says Susan, "is not an end in itself, but a wonderfully creative tool to shape a happier, more productive life, to use your talents to the fullest, and to consider some of life's many rich and varied options. Until you delve into the subject, you may never know how perceptive and proactive it can make you."

"When I see difficulties coming up, I feel it is not OK for me to simply flag those adverse trends. I feel I should suggest specific ways the reader might want to deal with those problems. In that sense, I look for the key areas of benefit in the chart that will help the reader out of the brier patch, so to speak. If the chart is really spectacular, I want to coax readers to expand their horizons!"

Carry on Susan!

BY A CORRESPONDENT
发表于 2009-12-1 23:32:13 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

老看大妈的星座预测,还真得满好奇她是怎么样的人。。。不容易啊
发表于 2010-7-26 10:44:10 | 只看该作者

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

本版积分规则

美图秀

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表